The last few weeks have been incredibly busy for me, and I’m loving life right now! My new apartment is awesome, and I’ve settled in quickly. It’s so much fun to live alone, and I’ve already had a few fun friends over to visit. I’ll post some pictures later this week!
There’s a lot happening this week too, and right now my friend, Britt, is hanging out on my sofa! She’s in town for the Saints game tomorrow, and I’m thankful for her surprise visit! That brings me to this week’s topic: Reasons to be thankful.
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Ten Reasons To Be Thankful
1. I’m thankful for my family! They love me and support me no matter what.
2. Living alone again and enjoying my new apartment is at the top of my list too!
3. I’m thankful for the man who makes me smile everyday, and I can’t wait to have him here for a visit later this month!
4. My awesome friends…
5. Having such an incredible experience at Tulane. I love school more than ever (even though I have a paper due in a few hours that isn’t even close to being finished!)
6. Second chances…
7. My comfortable bed that makes me look forward to sleeping in it. (I write these posts on Sunday nights. Can you tell I’m sleepy? hehe)
8. Being fortunate enough to travel to beautiful places and explore the world a little.
9. My strong, capable body…
10. It’s almost that time of year in which people will stop looking at me like I’m weird when they hear my Christmas ringtone!
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s question! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday!