I cannot believe that today is the last day of 2012. It feels like I blinked, then the year was over. Does anyone else feel that way?
After a stellar week with my family in Colorado, I’m back home and ready to start the new year! I’ve never been big on resolutions, but this year I’m making some that I hope to stick to. I’m excited about creating some positive changes in my life which inspired this week’s FMM post. Let’s get to it, shall we?
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. Share one thing that you plan to do for yourself in 2013. Hmmmm….I plan to do some things I love like traveling and stating my business.
2. Share a good habit that you will continue doing into the new year. I don’t drink sodas, and I am happy to continue not drinking it. I think it’s disgusting, but I’m all about San Pellegrino.
3. Do you make new year’s make resolutions? If so, do you typically stick to them? I don’t usually do it, but this year I plan to curb my cursing. I won’t quit completely because sometimes blurting out a curse word feels awesome. I’m just going to try to cut back a lot. I also plan to speak to my mom with more respect. Most people who know me would describe me as laid back and literal (definitely not sarcastic,) but Mom takes a lot of flack from me. She loves me more than anyone else on earth, and she should be treated with the utmost respect even though we don’t agree on everything.
4. Do you have any health goals for the new year? I want to get my food addictions under control again this year. If you read my blog then you know it has been a big struggle for too long. I’ll start with January and go from there.
5. Share one thing that you plan to do in January. I’m seeing Lance in mid-January. 🙂
6. Do you have any travel plans for the coming year? If so, where are you most excited to go? I’m excited to go to the regular places like NY, CO and OK, but I’m also looking forward to visiting Oregon and Nebraska and heading back to the Caribbean.
7. What are your plans for New Year’s Eve? I flew home just in time to spend it in New Orleans…just a small gathering of friends with champagne and a little Anderson Cooper, of course.
8. What are your resolutions for 2013? See #3. I suppose I jumped the gun answering this one above.
9. What are you looking forward to most over the next 12 months? Hmmm….I have some exciting plans, but I’m looking forward to awesome, unexpected things. When I look back at the last couple of years it was the things I wasn’t expecting that made life incredible.
10. Share something unique that you hope to do in 2013. I’d like to see the Dalai Lama speak at my school’s graduation. I’m a student at Tulane, but I’m not graduating this year so I’m not sure if I’ll find a way or not. I’ll definitely try. I also want to get a puppy!
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments, and say hi to someone new! Happy New Year!!!!!!!