I hope everyone is enjoying the holidays so far! I’m heading to Colorado today, and I cannot wait to spend the next several days with my family. Being with my family is great, and spending time with my niece is one of my favorite things to do!
Many of us will have busy days today so let’s just get right to it!
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Fill in the Blanks
1. I want to...wear high heels without worrying about stumbling.
2. I’ve never…jumped out of an airplane!
3. I believe…I can make significant progress with weight-loss over the next twelve months.
4. My mind often wonders…whether or not I can break into the 280’s and why I struggle to do it so much.
5. Last night I dreamed that…Lance came to see me on Christmas Eve. It was a possibility, but we opted for a longer visit in January.
6. This morning for breakfast I ate…a pumkin vanilla smoothie.
7. My love life is…more interesting now than it has been in a while.
8. I enjoy…good company.
9. When I was a child I used to…sing in the choir at school.
10. When I’m in the kitchen I…want to bake. I love to decorate sweet treats.
11. My favorite exercise is...swimming or biking.
12. When I travel I…pack too much!
13. My friends would tell you that I am…crafty, considerate, dramatic (sometimes) and fun.
14. If I had to eat at a fast food restaurant today I would choose…Chick-fil-a.
15. My favorite…animal is the cocker spaniel.
16. My home is…small and adorable and perfect for me.
17. I read…many books. I love to read, and I’d like to find something riveting to read over my Christmas break. Any suggestions?
18. The last movie I saw was…a Christmas movie on the Hallmark Channel, of course.
19. Music makes me feel…emotional. Whether it’s happy or sad, music makes me feel things that words can’t always express.
20. All I want for Christmas is…what I already have…to be surrounded by people who love me.
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Merry Christmas!!!!!!!