I cannot believe it’s already Monday! Last week I did something amazing everyday.. I went to opening night of Jersey Boys with my friends. The Suit (whose name is Clint) came over to watch Ted which was hilarious! We played trivia, and Jeff came over for dinner and Scrabble. We saw a movie, watched the Golden Globes and ate sushi. It was a top week!
Classes start for me tomorrow, and Lance will be here again in a few days. I have a lot to say, but for now I’ll stick to FMM.
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. What is the last movie you saw in a theater? I saw Silver Linings Playbook last night, and the acting was incredible! Bradley Cooper is more than a pretty face. I am seeing Lincoln tonight with my friend, Shannon.
2. How old were you when you had your first kiss? I was 13 years old, but I felt so guilty that it was years before I kissed anyone else.
3. Share the coolest thing that you’ve done so far in 2013. As I mentioned, I saw Jersey Boys with my friends last week, courtesy of Shannon. It really made New Orleans feel like home to me, and I’m so thankful for my friends. I’m so excited to show them New York in the spring! I can’t wait!
4. What kind of cell phone do you use? Do you love it? I just got a Samsung Galaxy 3 this week, and I really like it so far. If weird not having an iPhone, but I really like some of the features better only available on droid.
5. How many times do you plan to workout this week? I plan to workout at least 5 times for 30 minutes or longer.
6. What is your favorite movie from the 80′s? It’s probably pretty in pink, but I like almost every movie John Hughes has ever made. And speaking of 80′s movies, an interesting fact about me is that I have never seen E.T.
7. If you could choose one character from a TV show or a movie to fall head over heels for you, who would it be? I would definitely choose Harvey Specter from Suits. I am so excited that new episodes begin again this Thursday.
8. If you could eat one food everyday for the rest of your life without gaining any weight as a result, what would you choose? I’m guessing most of you I think I would choose cupcakes, and you’re right. I would choose cupcakes or pad thai.
9. What is your favorite flower? Tulips were my favorite for a long time but now I love colorful daisies.
10. Did you watch the Golden Globes last night? Yes…I watched them with Matt and Shannon at her house. Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions. Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Also…say hi to someone new this week! Happy Monday!