It’s Monday, but here in New Orleans, it feels like a holiday (because it is.) Between Mardi Gras and the Superbowl, it’s getting crazy in my neighborhood. I live directly between a major parade route and the Superdome so I’m using my feet to get around as much as possible.
I love living where I live because I don’t need to drive to go out, hit the gym or to buy groceries, and over the next few weeks that will be a good thing. Matt, Shannon and I went to our first parades of the season this weekend (my first ever,) and The Suit and I had a quiet and fun evening at my place too.
Now it’s that time…If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Getting To Know Each Other
1. What is your favorite color? Pink and yellow make me happy, but teal is my favorite.
2. Share one or more of your talents. I’m a pretty good singer, and I’m good at taking arm length photos with my phone.
3. If you were spending the day getting to know someone new, where would you want to go? I’d want to go on a picnic at Audubon Park.
4. What is your favorite meal? I think we all know that I like a variety of foods, but among my favorites are Thai and Sushi.
5. Do you prefer to text or talk? I like both, but I love a good conversation without involving my phone.
6. Share something about yourself that might surprise someone that you’re getting to know. Though Pearl Jam is my favorite band, I love listening to the Gaither Vocal Band and other Christian music. I do it everyday.
7. Do you color your hair? Yes…I will get it done soon and probably add some highlights.
8. Do you wear glasses or contacts? I wear them for reading, but it seems like I’m going to need them all the time.
9. What is your favorite breakfast food? I am in love with oatmeal right now.
10. Would your friends say that you’re sarcastic? Absolutely not. My mom might tell a different story though.
11. Do you prefer salty or sweet? Sweet…totally.
12. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Height. I like ‘em tall. =)
13. What is the last movie you watched? As I write this post, it is Sunday evening, and I am watching Sex and the City 2. I wonder if The Suit will protest when he arrives. Haha
14. Are you religious? I believe in God, but I can’t really call myself religious.
15. Are you a neat freak, a slob, or somewhere in between? I am not compulsive, but I’m pretty darn tidy. I keep things clean, but not at the expense of enjoying myself when I have people over.
16. Share something from your bucket list that you hope to do someday. I really want to ride a camel while vacationing somewhere in the sun.
17. Are you a risk taker, or do you prefer to play it safe? I suppose I’m a risk taker. I try to be smart, but I’m not afraid to try and fail.
18. Have you ever worn braces? Yes. I have them now, but they’re clear.
19. Would you rather spend an evening at a theater or at a club? Oh, definitely the theater.
20. If you could have three wishes, what would one of them be? Health, wealth and love….I guess I just named all three.
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions. Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday!