It’s great to live in downtown New Orleans on a regular day, but during Super Bowl week there’s no place I’d rather be! I’m going to write a full recap about it on my blog at some point soon because I want to look back later and remember how much fun I had this week.
Now that the Super Bowl is officially over, it’s back to Mardi Gras, and if you thought it was hard to lose weight here before, you were right. But it’s even harder now. I’m walking everywhere I go (which is easy since I live in the heart of everything.)
I’m truly trying to pace myself, but it’s hard when there are free drinks at every turn. I’m not eating my calories right now; I’m drinking them, but that’s a topic for later too. Right now it’s time to get to this week’s edition of FMM!
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. Share five things you hope to do before you die.
- Ride in a hot air balloon
- Buy clothes (for myself) from a store that doesn’t sell plus-sizes
- Swim with a dolphin
- Sit in a suite at a Saints game
- Have my photo taken with Anderson Cooper
2. List five things you love about yourself.
- My voice
- My fingernails
- My strategic brain
- My heart (which has a lot of love in it)
- my white teeth
3. Share the five coolest things that you’ve done in 2013.
- Mardi Gras
- Super Bowl…
Yeah, it’s only two, but if we break it down, I’ve done way too many awesome things to pick only five.
4. List five things that you always have in your kitchen.
- bottled water
- flour, sugar, spices, etc.
- Yankee candle
- my amazing Calphalon Unison pots and pans. I’m not sure how to ever functioned in the kitchen without them!
- a cut out of Anderson Cooper that Shannon gave me on the french board that Clint (formerly, The Suit) gave me
5. Share five places you would like to go on vacation.
- I want to go back to Atlantis and Aruba.
- Prague, specifically Karlovy Vary…when it’s snowing…
- I’d like to go back to Paris too so I can spend more time there.
- I totally want to go on a cruise, and I plan to do it later this year.
- Monte Carlo
This one was hard for me because I’ve been blessed to go to so many of the places that would otherwise be on this list. I’m thankful for that. Just saying.
6. List five celebrities/public figures you’d like to meet.
I met so many of them last week, and I’m going to talk about them more tomorrow.
- Matt Bomer
- Anderson Cooper (done! I still want a photo with him though!)
- Chris Christie (done!)
- The Dalai Lama
- I can’t think of a fifth person so I’m moving on…
7. List five bands or artists you’d like to see perform live.
- I always want to see Pearl Jam, The Foo Fighters and Gavin DeGraw.
- Train (I saw them over the weekend, and can’t wait to see them again soon.)
- Bruce Springsteen
- Michael Buble
- Gaither Vocal Band (They’ll be here Thursday, but Mom can’t go so I’ll skip it too.)
8. List five TV shows that you don’t want to miss.
- Smash (which comes back on Tuesday. Yay!)
- White Collar
- Necessary Roughness
- Anything on CNN (excluding that jerk, Don Lemon.)
9. Share five things you wanted to do as a child.
- move to NYC (did it!)
- go to Europe (did it!)
- become a professional singer
- own my own business (Yes, I wanted that when I was little.)
- volunteer for Make-A-Wish Foundation (Why not now?)
10. Share five things you hope to do in 2013.
- go on a cruise
- drop comfortably below the 250′s
- finish another year of school
- start and develop my own little business
- continue cultivating friendships with people who matter to me
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday, friends!!!!!!!