It’s late Sunday night here in New Orleans, and I am exhausted from the last few weeks of parties and events. I have experienced some incredible things that are unique to my city, but right now all I want to do is sleep. But before I climb under the blankets, I want to share this week’s questions with you. Maybe I’ll answer them later too.
2. List at least two pet peeves that always aggravate you.
3. Is there a word or phrase that you say so regularly that people expect to hear it from you?
4. Are you a risk taker, or do you typically play it safe?
5. Describe your life as it was in high school. Are you the same person? Have you changed?
6. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done that you’re glad you did?
7. Do you ever talk to yourself? If so, share an example.
8. Share something you did that unexpectedly helped shape your life.
9. Do you follow a strict routine, or are you a free spirit? Are you somewhere in between?
10. Share something about yourself that you hope will inspire others.
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments. Also forgive me for any typos that you find in this post. I’m using my tablet, and I am too sleepy to figure out spell check. 😉 Love me anyway please, and have a happy Monday!