It’s Monday again, and after a laid back weekend, I feel rested and ready to face the week. When I write these posts, I often find myself wanting to ask questions relevant to what I’ve been thinking about that day or week, and this week will be no different. My mind is swirling with random thoughts so get ready for questions that run the gamut.
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Questions and Answers
1. Did you watch the Oscars? If so, who did you enjoy seeing most? I watched until Adele performed, and she was extraordinary! I want the dress she was wearing!
2. Do you drink meal replacement shakes, smoothies, etc? If so, what’s your favorite kind? I’m looking for something high in protein without a lot of chemicals that I can’t pronounce, but I haven’t found that yet. Right now I’m all about the Weight Watchers chocolate smoothie blended with cold coffee instead of water, ice and a splash of milk. It contains about 15 grams of protein, and it’s less than 200 calories. It’s easy to take on the go, and it settles a major craving for frozen coffee. Yum!
3. Share one thing you have done to help someone in the last week? I was sitting in traffic outside of my apartment a few days ago, and a woman was struggling to get a box of books of the ground and into her car. I jumped out and offered a quick hand.
4. What is the tastiest thing you ate last week? Crawfish. I went to see Safe Haven with Mom, and after a trip to Bed Bath and Beyond we ate dinner, and it was good!
5. Think of one fun thing that you could do this week without spending any money to do it. Hmmm, I think I’ve just decided to have a glass of champagne and strawberries dipped in Belgian chocolate on my rooftop. I suppose I should plan to do that.
6. Share one place that you’ve been to and would like to visit again. I’d like to go back to Salzburg, Austria.
7. Do you prefer Facebook or Twitter? I like both for different reasons. I share photos on Facebook, create events, etc. On twitter I interact with people who are interested in the same things as I am, but it’s less personal. Are we connected on Facebook and Twitter?!
8. What is your favorite vegetable? That changes for me based on my mood, but right now it’s zucchini. Monday’s dinner, which was inspired by Tracey, will feature zucchini among other delicious things.
9. Share a goal that you have for the month of March. I want to continue eating at least 100 grams of protein a day while consuming considerably less sugar and processed, unhealthy carbs. I’m not eliminating all of it, but I’ve have four solid days of eating *mostly* clean. I’m already feeling a bit better. I also plan to exercise four to five times every week.
10. Share a quote that inspires you. Horace Mann said, “Be ashamed to die before you’ve won some victory for humanity.”
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday, dear ones!!!!!!!!!