I can’t believe it’s already Monday, nor can I believe that i completed all of my homework over the weekend! I’m glad I don’t have to worry about last-minute homework this week, and I’m thankful for the last couple of weekends that were filled with relaxation and family time. I suppose I should make plans to do some super cool things next weekend because I miss my friends!
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. What did you eat for dinner last night? crawfish
2. If you could make one food calorie-free for the next year, What would you choose? Cupcakes, of course! 🙂
3. How often do you go to the grocery store? I go at least once a week, but I tend to make an extra trip or two specifically for produce. I like it fresh.
4. Do you make a list before buying groceries? I do. I try to shop for meat, milk and things every other week so a list comes in handy.
5. List three things that can always be found in your kitchen. Bottled water, oatmeal and San Pellegrino (because sparkly water is good too.)
6. How often do you clean out your fridge? I like to keep it clean so I check it often.
7. Do you ever use a slow cooker? If so, will you share a recipe? I do, and I use skinnytaste.com for recipe ideas often!
8. How often do you try new recipes? I don’t try them as often as I should, but I do try one or two each month. My current favorite is simple BBQ pulled chicken. It takes a little time, but it doesn’t require much effort. And it makes several meals for the week.
9. What is the most delicious meal(s) you make? The most delicious meals I make are pulled pork and fried chicken. I only make the chicken a few times a year because it’s totally unhealthy, but the pulled pork is an easy slow-cooker meal that seems to please most people.
10. Share at least one thing that is currently in your kitchen even though you don’t like it. I have a few bottles of Coke in my fridge for when friends or family come over. I don’t drink sodas, but I keep a few on hand along with beer and wine in case someone wants something other than bottled water or sparkly bottled water.
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments. Happy Monday, friends!