I’ve been a little introspective in the last week or two, and that will probably be reflected in this week’s edition of FMM. I know I often ask pointless, silly questions, but I’m a day dreamer; we do that. I love getting to know new people this way, and I love seeing the friendships that are formed as a result. My goal for this week is to visit every FMM blogger, and I hope you’ll take time to share some comments and meet some new folks this week too!
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Pondering Personal Thoughts
1. How old would you feel if you didn’t know how old you are? I suppose I’d feel like I’m in my early 20’s. I’m doing a lot of things that most people do at that time – new place, school, making new friends, learning about myself…
2. Are you the kind of friend you’d want to have as a friend? I haven’t always been, but I am really trying to be the kind of person I’d want to have as a friend. We all have flaws, but I have a few good friends who accept me anyway and vice versa.
3. Look back at the last year. When did you feel most excited about something in your life? I was most excited about moving into my new place. I had a wishlist that seemed to be a mile long, but it finally happened. I still smile when I think about how much I wished to live in this place.
4. Have you ever been with someone and not spoken a word, only to walk away thinking that was the best conversation ever? Yes. 🙂
5. If you won 100 million dollars Monday, would you continue doing whatever you usually do on Tuesdays? Hmm, I have assignments to turn in, and my grades are important to me so I’d go to class, but I’d certainly be beaming! I’d treat all of my friends to dinner after class, of course, and take a vacation all Summer before classes start in the fall. I’d want my diploma regardless of whether or not I won the lotto. I love what I’m learning, and you can’t buy a more knowledgeable brain. 🙂
6. What would you do differently if you knew no one would judge you? I would audition to sing the national anthem at sporting events again. I always loved doing it, but singing now (especially at a professional level) while I’m overweight just doesn’t make sense. (Yeah, I know I need more confidence too, and I’m working on it.)
7. Share something you do differently than most people. When I hum during the Star Spangled Banner at a sporting event, or anytime I hear it, I hum the Soprano 2 part.
8. What’s one thing that you really want to do that you’ve never done? I really want to swim with a dolphin. I’ve been to beautiful resorts in various parts of the world, but I haven’t done it yet due to my size. It will absolutely happen someday. My goal for it is November when I go on vacation with Mom and my aunts. 🙂
9. If you had to move out of state right now, where would you move? New York. Duh..;)
10. What is the one thing that you’d like to change most about the world? I wish I could help everyone understand how much happier we’d be if people were nicer to each other.
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Have a happy Monday, friends!