It’s spring break this week in my world, and I’m excited to be writing this post as I spend time away from home and school. It seems like a lot of you enjoyed answering last week’s questions as much as I did so, this week, we’re going to keep it going with some more fun and personal questions.
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. Describe the kind of home you would live in if money were no object. I’d live in a penthouse somewhere in Manhattan with a great view, a Viking range, floor to ceiling windows and an elevator that opens right into my living room.
2. Are you more conservative in your actions or more rebellious? I suppose I lean toward rebellion. I mean, I don’t act out just for the sake of acting out, but I do tend to march to the beat of my own drummer.
3. Would you go to Mars even if it meant you could never return to Earth? No..I don’t think I would. We only get one chance at life, and I’d rather spend my life surrounded by family and loved ones. I can see why others might consider it though.
4. Name one song that makes you want to dance every time you hear it. Gangnam Style. I actually danced to it when I was at Jazzercise last week with my pal, Karyn. Don’t judge!
5. Share one thing that you wish you could go back and do differently in your life. I wish I could go back and be honest during the times I wasn’t.
6. Share at least one accomplishment that people wouldn’t expect you to be proud of. I can paint the nails on both of my hands as well as most manicurists. I still need manicures and pedicures, but it’s easy and affordable to change my nail color frequently when I do it myself.
7. Describe one delicious thing that you’ve eaten lately. Well, I found myself browsing through dessert recipes on skinnytaste.com Friday night, and I found this recipe for baked bananas. It’s so simple and so decadent, but it’s also Weight Watchers friendly. I have been using recipes from Gina’s website for years, and I have never made anything that wasn’t incredibly delicious.
8. If you had a theme song that would play every time you entered a room, which song would you choose? One Girl Revolution. It’s timeless and totally apropos.
9. Had technology enhanced your life, or has it over complicated your life? it has definitely enhanced it in a number of ways. The internet is my window to the world, and I’ve made some incredible strides in my life as a direct result of it.
10. If you could get paid to do any job, which job would you choose? I’d be an author.
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments. Happy Monday, friends!!!!