Sometimes coming up with a set of questions takes forever, and sometimes (like tonight) it just flows easily. On nights like this, I have to remind myself that most people don’t want to blog all day so I try to limit the questions to 10 most weeks. Could you/would you want to do more than 10 some weeks? Let me know what you think! Now let’s get to this week’s topic!
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
TV, Movies and Me
1. If you could be a recurring star on a show that is currently on TV, which show would you choose? I’d choose Smash because I’d get to sing and dance and live in NYC again. I would obviously want to play Derek’s love interest because he’s beyond gorgeous, has a sexy accent…and Karen doesn’t seem to be making the right choice so……
2. Name the movie that you are most embarrassed to admit that you love. I’m really not ashamed to admit that I adore cheesy, romantic movies. I cry whenever I see the end of The Notebook, and I giggle every time I watch Legally Blonde.
3. Name one show that you’ve never seen and would love to watch. Well, “show” leaves it open to interpretation so I’m going with “Book of Mormon” on Broadway. I’ll try to see it over the summer, if not sooner.
4. Do you ever go to movies alone? Sure. Most of the time I go with friends, but I remember seeing Princess Diaries 2 alone, and I’ve watched Twilight (multiple times) alone. I don’t see the big deal unless it’s Valentine’s Day, in which case I wouldn’t do it.
5. If you could only watch one TV show for the next year, which show would you choose and why? Even though I’d like to say “Smash” or “White Collar” or “Suits,” my answer would have to be AC 360. I think we all know why. Is anyone really surprised by this?
6. If you could star in one reality show, which one would it be and why? Um, I’d be the star of The Kenlie Show, of course! I mean, why be on someone else’s reality show if you can have your own? 🙂
7. If someone rented a billboard for you, what would it say? It would say, “You are worth the effort it takes to create change within yourself” or something super motivational like that. I suppose it would also say, “Tune in to The Kenlie Show” Tuesday nights at 9/8 central. Hey, a girl can dream, right? 😉
8. Who is the most famous person with whom you have been in the same room? Gosh, it’s a toss up between Peyton Manning and George Clooney. For the record, I got to talk to Peyton for a second, but I didn’t get to speak to George. I just happened to be grabbing mini cupcakes across from Cipriani when he was there for a fancy gala with lots of other fancy, famous people.
Actually, maybe Tony Bennet is more famous. I saw him in concert for Valentine’s Day a few years ago. He may not be as widely known as he once was, but he certainly is timeless.
9. If you were chosen to be a contestant on a TV game show, which show would you want to be on? I’d have to say…..Wheel of Fortune. I think I’d be more likely to win that one than any other one, but I’ve heard that it’s harder than it looks.
10. If there was a movie being made about you, which actor would you choose to play you? Hmmm, I think I’d choose Melissa McCarthy because she’s amazing. She’d be way cooler and funnier as me than I am. Win!
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday, lovely humans!