Last week several of you mentioned that you’d like to do longer FMM posts from time to time, and I hope you meant it! We are going to play Twenty Questions this week, and we’re going to answer a variety of unrelated questions so get ready for it!
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. Share something that you enjoy doing when you’re alone. Singing
2. What do you plan to eat next? Oatmeal
3. When did you first travel on a plane? Where did you go? I’d have to ask Mom and Dad, but I think it was probably to Europe when I was a kid. I’m not sure.
4. Do you currently have a crush on someone? If so, share a few of the reasons why. Always. 😉
5. List one thing that disgusts you that probably wouldn’t bother someone else. Cottage cheese.
6. If you could buy a new car tomorrow (and money was no object) what would you buy? A white Maserati convertible.
7. Who was the first person who broke your heart? Who wrote this question? It sucks. 😉
8. If you could spend the night with a celebrity tonight, who would it be? I’d choose someone who’s not a celeb.
9. Are you a morning person or a night person? I’m definitely a night person, but I seem to pop out of bed on Sunday mornings now. I like this development!
10. What’s your favorite board game? Scrabble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11. Can you play an instrument? If so, what do you play? Piano, but not well enough to really say I play piano. Ha.
12. What is the last thing you ate? Watermelon. I love Summer for many reasons, one of which is the availability of sweet watermelon, strawberries and other delicious fruits.
13. Do you wear a watch? There’s seems to be a lot of talk in the news about whether or not people wear watches anymore. I don’t wear one everyday, but I typically wear one when I wear other jewelry. When I’m at the gym, I use my phone or the clock on the wall to check the time.
14. Do you go to church? For years my answer to this has been a firm ‘no,’ but I’ve been twice in the last two weeks. I think it will be a part of my life again now. I’ll probably write a post about it soon because no one is more surprised by this than I am.
15. Do you ever wish on stars? Yes. 🙂
16. Have you ever been on a motorcycle? Yes…once.
17. What is the last thing you purchased? The aforementioned watermelon.
18. How big is your bed? Queen
19. What size shoe do you wear? Usually a 9, but it varies a little.
20. What are you looking forward to most in the coming week? Seeing my family in Colorado!
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions. Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday!