If you read my blog, then you probably know that I work out a lot. What you may not know is that I don’t always work out in the same place. I have a membership at a gym that has locations that are walking distance from home and school, but I also exercise at the gym inside my building. Sometimes when I visit Mom, I exercise outside, and sometimes I hit the local gym there. My workouts are pretty solid, and there are a few things that I always need regardless of where I’m sweating.
I need lots of water so I carry a 32 oz. bottle with me, and I need my music, headphones and I.D. I also have to carry my house key and the key fob that allows access to my building and the elevators, but carrying my purse to the gym just doesn’t work for me. I see women do it, but I have no interest in carrying a pretty designer bag home on my shoulder after a long, sweaty workout. I suppose I could carry a gym bag, but being so close to the gym, at least in most cases, makes that unnecessary too.
When I go to the gym, I like to carry as little as possible so my new favorite gym essential is my On-The-Go Accessories Pouch from Active Accessories. The company focuses on designing things that allow us to make our workouts the focus, as opposed to worrying about all of the things we have to keep track of at the gym, and I’m not sure how I carried everything before I had it. Actually, I do remember what I did, and let’s just say that the pouch is much more convenient than stuffing my wallet in my bra. (Yes…I really did that…a lot.)
I often use mine even when I’m not at the gym because it’s a great way to keep my most important things organized even when I’m carrying my purse, and living downtown, I often walk to the grocery store, the bank, the post office, restaurants and bars to meet friends. Carrying this pouch on my wrist is perfect for someone who’s always on the move, and it’s also great for people like me who like to keep it light during workouts.
After enjoying mine for several weeks, I’m excited to give one away here (courtesy of Active Accessories.) The owner and founder of this company, Karen Welby, is committed to helping others get fit by living a healthy lifestyle, and I’m thrilled that her company has agreed to give away an On-The-Go Pouch here. If you’d like to enter for a chance to win an On-The-Go Pouch, there are several ways to do it.
– Leave a comment telling me that you’d like to win. (One entry)
– Follow Active Accessories on twitter, and tell them @alltheweigh says hello! 🙂 Actually, tell them anything you want to tell them as long as it’s nice, of course. (One entry)
– Like Active Accessories on Facebook. Again, tell them Kenlie says hi, or anything really. They’re great people so chat them up! (One entry)
– Tweet about this giveaway, and leave a separate comment telling me you did it. You can do this everyday for additional entries. Just be sure to leave additional comments. (Two entries)
– Share a message about this giveaway on Facebook. If your page is private, just be sure to leave a comment letting me know you did it. I trust you. (Two entries)
– Mention this giveaway on your blog. (Five entries)
There are several ways to win, and you can do all or one of them. It’s up to you! A winner will be chosen on Monday, April 15, 2013 at 9 pm central time, and I will announce the winner in the following blog post. I will also e-mail the winner who will need to respond within 48 hours, or another winner will be chosen. Be sure to leave separate comments for each entry, and good luck!
*All opinions in this post are mine, and I have not been paid to endorse this product. Active Accessories will provide one On-The-Go Pouch to the winner.The winner will have 48 hours to respond from the time the e-mail is sent. Resident must be 18 years or older and live in the US.