After receiving some requests for more FMM questions, last week’s post was long and involved. I’m not sure if you all liked it or not so please speak up. This week we’re going to keep it light, but I like hearing what you want to get out of these posts.
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
A Little About Me
1. Have you ever experienced love at first sight? I don’t think so. Well, once…maybe, but it never developed into anything.
2. What channel is your TV on most? CNN (Is anyone surprised? I mean, we all know how much I love Anderson Cooper, right?)
3. Share one quality that you’re proud to have. I’m pretty good at talking to people, listening to them and making them feel comfortable.
4. Describe your idea of a great evening. There are so many ways to enjoy an evening, and game night with friends is one way. I’m hosting game night Friday, and I’m already looking forward to it.
5. If your friends were asked to describe you in three words, which words would they choose? I don’t know, but I’m totally going to ask them soon. Ha..
6. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas!
7. If you could change one thing that would make your life easier instantly, what would it be? I would love food far less…
8. What is one healthy food that you crave? Watermelon! It’s almost that time of year too! 🙂
9. Do you wear socks when you sleep? No. I don’t do it unless I’m sick even though my feet are often cold at night.
10. Share at least three things for which you are thankful. I’m thankful for God’s grace, my family and the wonderful day that I had Sunday.
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments. Happy Monday!