If you knew what I had been up to this evening, you’d know that I should not be responsible for the things I’m typing right now. 😉 Just kidding…sort of. This weekend was incredible! From listening to monks chanting, to seeingHis Holiness the Dalai Lama speak, to spending two amazing nights with various friends, I’m feeling like one lucky lady. Now let’s get to this week’s topic.
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Getting To Know You
1. Have you ever been skinny dipping? No, but I had a great time in the pool tonight with friends. My friend, Melissa, came over to enjoy a night by the pool, but she isn’t a fan of photos. My new friend, Frank, was totally fine with pictures though. 🙂
2. If you could choose an exotic vacation destination today, where would you go? Monte Carlo…definitely.
3. Do you prefer to live in the city or the suburbs? I think I’ll always love the city life. I mean, I just came in from enjoying a beautiful night in my rooftop pool. I suppose it would be cool to have a yard, but I don’t feel l like’m missing out on anything here.
4. If you could paint, draw or illustrate any masterpiece in the world, what would it be? I’d paint the Matterhorn. I went there as a teenager, and it was the most incredibly beautiful scene I’ve ever seen close up.
5. What is your favorite dish to cook when you’re cooking for one? I always like pulled pork. We talked about it tonight in the pool, and I love it because it’s tasty and lasts for several meals.
6. Who has recently influenced you in a spectacular way? I saw the Dalai Lama speak, and that’s the obvious answer for me. His message of peace was expected, but he laid out the how’s and why’s. It is important to learn that everything comes from within us. We have the capacity to stop hatred within us. We have the capacity to forgive within us. We have the power to love within us.
7. Have you ever considered dating a person who’s younger than you? If so, how young would you go? I’ve dated guys in their mid-twenties and early forties. It totally depends on the guy.
8. What do you typically wear when you’re at home with no plans to go out? I tend to wear yoga pants and a hooded sweatshirt. Sexy, I know. 😉
9. Do you prefer a shower or a bath? I take showers most often, but I love taking baths at Mom’s house because she has a giant jacuzzi tub.
10. When you meet strangers are you outgoing or more introverted? I think it’s safe to say that I’m outgoing. Is anyone surprised by this?
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions. Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Say hi to someone new this week, and have a happy Monday!