It was a crazy weekend, but I’m so thankful that I got to spend it with Mom. Friday was a fun day too because I hosted a game night at my place. I love spending time with my friends and family, and now it’s back to the grind.
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. Do you use coupons? I do, especially at Bed Bath and Beyond…
2. How often do you weigh yourself? At least once a week.
3. What was your favorite TV show as a kid? Save by the Bell
4. How often do you drink alcohol? a couple of times a month
5. Have you ever met a celebrity or public figure that you really admire? Yes and yes…
6. If you had to choose between only your cell phone or only your laptop all week which would you choose? Easy. I’d choose to have my cell phone.
7. What is your favorite brand of detergent? I use Tide pods.
8. If there was a movie about your life, who would play the role? Hmmmmmm, I have no idea, but could we pick someone pretty?
9. What book are you currently reading? I just finished the second book in the Crossfire Series, and I was bummed to learn that the next one doesn’t come out until June 4th! What am I supposed to read until then? I miss Gideon..
10. If you could spend one day on vacation anywhere in the world, which place would you choose? I’d go to Karlovy Vary.
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions. Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments, and say hi to someone new! Happy Monday!