I’ve been burning the candle at both ends over the last few weeks, and I’m exhausted. I can’t complain about it because life is good right now, but I am definitely glad it’s Monday because this week won’t be quite as busy as the last one.
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. What is your favorite summer fruit? I like a wide variety of fruits, but watermelon is my favorite.
2. Do you know how to swim? Yes, and it’s one of my favorite hobbies. I’ve been at the pool almost every night in the last week, but it’s still a little chilly in the evenings. A few weeks from now, it will be perfect!
3. Do you prefer sun or snow? I like both, but you’ll never hear me complain about sunshine. 😉
4. What temperature do you like most inside your home? I keep the thermostat around 72 most of the time.
5. Is it humid where you live? YES!!!!!!!!! It’s absurdly humid in New Orleans, though it hasn’t been bad yet this year. I know it’s coming….
6. What is your favorite food to put on the grill? If it can go on the grill, I’ll put it on the grill. Several of my friends and I grilled steaks and other things on the grill, and I could get used to doing that. Something tells me that we’re just getting started. 🙂
7. Do you prefer to wear a one-piece or two-piece swim suit? Oh dear…I wear a tankini which means two pieces, but I cover everything up, obviously. Ha.
8. What is your favorite summer drink? Mojitos!
9. Do you prefer the pool or the ocean? I love both….I just love the water!
10. What are you looking forward to most over the summer? I’m looking forward to many things, but I’m looking forward to having my sister and niece here for 10 days. They haven’t seen my new place yet, but they’re going to love how close we are to the fun things that New Orleans has to offer.
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions. Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday, friends!