Last week, I went to a little get together to celebrate Jeff’s birthday, and Shannon and I began talking about birthday registries. They don’t actually exist outside of Sex and the City (that I know of,) but it was a fun conversation that led to this week’s topic. She’s at my place now helping me come up with the questions while an incredibly talented man prepares dinner in my kitchen.
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
How Do You Celebrate?
1. When is your birthday? July 5, less than a month away. Squee! 🙂
2. Do you like to celebrate it or do you prefer to keep it quiet? If you couldn’t tell by the “squee” in the first answer, then I’ll just say that I enjoy celebrating my birthday.
3. Have you ever had a surprise party? No, but I’d love to. The problem is that I’m always so anxious to plan something that I don’t give anyone a chance to plan it.
4. What sign are you? Does it represent you well? I’m a cancer, and from what I’ve heard it means that I am emotional, loyal and other things that could describe me…so yes, I think so.
5. Do you tell the truth about your age? Yes, I’m 32, and I love my thirties so far.
6. Share your best birthday memory. Ha..I think I’ll keep the details to myself. I had a low key birthday in Washington, D.C. last year, and it was amazing. It looks like I might be in D.C. again this year, and if that happens, I’m confident that I’ll say the same about this year. 😉
7. Share a few item that could be on your birthday wishlist. Hmmmm……In no particular order, I’d love an iPad, a Bahama Breeze Yankee Candle and a birthday kiss from a special someone. 😉
8. What is your favorite kind of cake? I love cake (too much, I know.) It’s hard to choose a favorite, but I’d have to say red velvet with cream cheese frosting or vanilla.
9. If you could be anywhere on your next birthday, where would you be? I’d be surrounded by people who love me.
10. Do you make a wish when you blow out the candles? Of course. 🙂
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Happy birthday, I mean, happy Monday, friends!