I’ve had another wonderful weekend, and I’m not ready for it to end. There are some fun things coming up later this week though so facing Monday will be worth it. I’d just like to have a good night of sleep first.
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. Do you wear glasses and/or contacts? Yes. I don’t wear them all the time, but lately I’ve noticed that I need them more than I used to.
2. Do you have summer vacation plans? If so, where are you going? My next trip is happening in less than two weeks. I’m going to Portland for Fitbloggin’, and I’m staying for a few days after the conference.
3. What is your favorite food to eat for breakfast? I prefer to drink my breakfast so right now I’m a fan of smoothies made with Greek yogurt and fruit.
4. Do you enjoy window shopping? It’s not horrible, but I prefer to shop when I am ready to buy it.
5. What is your favorite candle scent? I think I just talked about candles last week, but my favorite is Yankee Candle Pumpkin Pie. I’d like to enjoy their Bahama Breeze candle for now though. I think it’s my new summer favorite.
6. If you had to choose between going to a zoo or an aquarium, which one would you pick? Well, I live in New Orleans, and it’s ridiculously hot outside so I’d pick the aquarium. If I were at my sister’s house, I’d pick the zoo.
7. How many times do you plan to exercise this week? I’ve been going to Bikram every other day, and I’d like to keep that up while adding some cardio into my plan too.
8. Do you speak another language fluently? No, but I’ve been pretending that I speak Spanish lately..ha I’m taking it in school in the fall which should be fun.
9. What are you currently reading? I’m about to start reading the latest release from the Crossfire series by Sylvia Day.
10. What are you looking forward to most in the coming week? It’s too hard to choose this week, and I’m thankful for weeks like this! =)
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions. Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments, and say hi to someone new this week. Happy Monday, lovies! =)