It’s going to be a busy week, and after a less than stellar end to last week, I’m ready for it. I’m heading to Portland, OR for Fitbloggin’ later this week, and while I was nervous about being a bit heavier than I was at the last one, it occurred to me that I’m not going there to judge anyone else’s size. I would guess that everyone else feels that way too, and if they don’t, screw ’em, right?
I’ll still be in Portland next Monday, and I scheduled a Friend Makin’ Mondays post so we don’t miss a week. Apparently, my blog thought it was a good idea to send out an e-mail early so if you got the message, just know that the post will be up next week. 🙂 I love making friends here and getting to know other bloggers so I hope you’ll join me.
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Ten Simple Questions
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? I don’t like my new hair style…Grrrrr!
2. Do you prefer to pay for things with cash or plastic? I prefer to use my debit card, but I think I should probably use cash more often. It seems safer these days.
3. What is one word that you use too often? For me, it’s not a word…It’s a phrase, “just saying.” Actually, I say “like” when it’s inappropriate too.
4. Who is the last person outside of your family who said “I love you” to you? I think it was my friend, Julia. 🙂
5. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone and mailed it? I write letters and mail them pretty often. I sent out a few cards over the weekend.
6. Have you ever been called upon for jury duty? Yep.
7. How many keys are on your key ring? Hmmm…I have two on the key ring that I use most frequently. The valet keeps my car keys, and they’re on a separate ring.
8. List two characteristics that you want to change about yourself. I wish I wasn’t as dramatic as I can be at times, and I wish I was more secure in myself. It’ll happen someday. Just saying…
9. Do you bring your own shampoo and conditioner when you travel, or do you use what the hotel provides? I bring my own, but I usually bring the little bottles home with me. Don’t ask me why. Ha.
10. What is your birthstone? Do you like it? It’s a ruby. I think they’re so pretty too, but I don’t own any.
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions. Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday, friends……