I’m officially a year older, but I don’t feel any wiser. I’m making FMM easy again this week because I’m still trying to catch up with other things while traveling and getting ready to head back to class. Summer homework just seems wrong. 😉 Anyway, it’s that time again. Did everyone enjoy the holiday weekend?
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. Are you a planner, or do you prefer to see where the moment takes you? I’m not afraid to be spontaneous, but I like making lists to prepare myself for things sometimes too.
2. How often do you blog? I usually blog Monday through Friday, but I’ve taken a break from that recently. My life has been busy, and I haven’t made my blog a priority in the way I have in the past. I still love it, but I’m learning to let go and live a little more.
3. Do you color your hair? Yes. I had lighter highlights until recently, but my hair is back to brown now.
4. If you had to choose between running or riding a bike, which one would you choose? I’d pick my bike in most cases. I love to feel the wind in my face.
5. Have you ever traveled outside of your home country? Yep.
6. Do you like weddings? Yes and No…mostly yes, I suppose. I love bridal shows like Four Weddings and Say Yes to the Dress on TLC. Does that count?
7. What is your favorite guilty pleasure on TV? I watch the news more than anything, but I watch Toddlers and Tiaras occasionally even though I think it’s so so wrong. There seems to be a theme here with TLC right now…Ha.
8. Are you good at math? I’m fine with the fundamentals and more, but I wouldn’t want to take a calculus exam or anything.
9. What is the last movie you watched? I watched a few different Hallmark movies at Mom’s house over the weekend. I needed to decompress, and being at Mom’s house is perfect for that.
10. Share five adjectives that your friends would use to describe you. Friendly, outgoing, dramatic, silly and smart.
Bonus: Did you celebrate Independence Day? If so, what did you do? July 4th is also known as “Kenlie’s Birthday Eve,” and it was a good one. 😉
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions. Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments, and say hi to someone new this week. Happy Monday, lovies! =)