It is currently 2 o’clock in the morning, and I just came in from a long and awesome weekend. I cleaned out my fridge last week and filled it with (mostly) healthy foods so it would be easier to make healthy choices, and it worked.
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. Do you make grocery lists? I do, but I don’t always stick to them…
2. Do you have a routine when shopping in your favorite grocery store? I tend to go to the produce section first, and I tend to stick to the same path unless I forget something.
3. What is your favorite seasoning? I adore McCormick’s Cuban seasoning…
4. What is the healthiest food in your fridge right now? I have loads of baby spinach and other veggies.
5. What is the most unhealthy food in your fridge now? I have a pint of Ben and Jerry’s red velvet ice cream in the freezer.
6. What is the most exotic produce you’ve ever had? Jackfruit. It tastes just like pulled pork! I’m not kidding! Check out this recipe on Chow Vegan. I LOVE it!
7. Tell us about your favorite local restaurant. Gosh, I like Thai and sushi a lot, but I’d say that my favorite local restaurant is Domenica. It’s an incredible place, and it’s a 5 minute walk from my place.
8. What kind of pasta do you prefer (regular, whole wheat, etc.?) I don’t eat a lot of pasta, but I like regular, I guess. I really like quinoa pasta too.
9. If you could make one food calorie-free for an entire week, which food would you choose? I’d choose pan fried soba noodles with chicken this week, but I’m sure that would change with my mood.
10. If you had to choose would you rather give up french fries or chocolate? These are things that I could live without. I suppose I’d crave them if I couldn’t have them, but just don’t take away my cupcakes.
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions. I’d really like to grow FMM so look for some fun changes in the coming weeks! And don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday, darlings!