It’s Monday again, and after a week filled with family time, I’m headed back home. My sister and niece are leaving today, and it’s always difficult to say goodbye. Thankfully, I already know when I’ll see them again, and later this year I’ll meet my new niece. She’s due in the fall! =) Now let’s get to this week’s topic!
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Ten Things That Make Me Happy
1. Spending time with my family and friends, especially this kid. 🙂
2. Traveling and exploring new places.
3. Game night with friends. I like word games a lot – Scrabble, Scattegories, Catchphrase.
4. Puppies – I’d LOVE to have another baby girl cocker spaniel.
5. Getting letters and/or packages in the mail from people who love me.
6. Pretty handbags – OMG! I have wanted a Louis Vuitton Neverfull GM forever, but they’re not cheap, friends!
7. Baking – It’s no secret that I like sugar, but I also like creating pretty things. Watching people smile when I share my little baked goods makes me smile too.
8. Sunshine – I spent a lot of time playing in the pool with Hannah, going to the zoo, playing at the park and riding my bike. Sure, I have a little sunburn, but I was reminded how much I love sunshine.
9. School – It took a long time for me to figure out what I really wanted to study in order to build a happy and stable future, but I’m doing it now. I go to an amazing university in which I have flourished so far thanks to some amazing professors, classmates and friends.
10. Knowing that God’s grace is sufficient for me and that His strength is made perfect in my weaknesses. (2 Corinthians 12:9 says so.) It took a long, long time for me to realize that He would never turn his back on me even though I had turned my back on him, and I’m so thankful for his love for me. I don’t typically get super spiritual, but that realization has given me so much peace….It’s incredible.
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Take time to get to know someone new this week, leave a few comments and come back and link up in the comments. Happy Monday, friends!