It’s Monday again, and I hope you enjoyed your weekend as much as I enjoyed mine. My sister and niece arrived Saturday morning, and they’ll be here all week. We’re off to explore my little city today, but I had to share this week’s topic first. Let’s get right to it!
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Let’s Talk About TV
1. Share your current “Must-See” TV shows. Drop Dead Diva and Suits are my favorite shows right now. The others will be back on in the fall.
2. Do you prefer reality shows or sitcoms? I prefer shows that involve acting skills. I watch a few reality shows like Say Yes to the Dress in passing, but I don’t actively watch them.
3. Who is your favorite talk show host? Anderson Cooper, of course.
4. Which network(s) do you turn to for news? See #3. 😉 I watch CNN the most because I leave it on with the volume low most of the time when I’m at home.
5. Do you have Tivo or DVR? If so, which programs do you have set to record? I record Drop Dead Diva, White Collar, Suits, Necessary Roughness, Covert Affairs and Cake Boss.
6. Have you ever started watching a show simply because you heard so much about it on social media? If so, which one did you watch? I don’t watch anything in particular due to social media, but sometimes I’ll watch The Bachelor because my twitter pal (and my favorite author,) Jennifer Weiner tweets about them. The Bachelor sans Jen’s tweets would be painful, but she makes it hilarious.
7. List any TV series that you own on DVD. My sister knows how much I love White Collar so she gave me the series on DVD for my birthday last year. 🙂
8. Do you have a subscription to Netflix, Hulu, etc? If so, what kind of device do you use to stream it? I had a subscription to Netflix, and I’m thinking of getting one again. I’d like an Apple TV device so I can stream it. I could also stream my iTunes music and movies too, and I’d save about $100 a month if I switched the basic cable. Apple TV just moved itself to the top of my wish list!
9. If you could star in a TV show that already exists, which one would you choose? I’d star in anything opposite of Matthew Perry. I think he’s incredibly funny and talented, and I’m looking forward to watching him fill in for Piers Morgan tonight on CNN.
10. If you could bring back one TV show that is no longer on the air, which one would you choose? I’d definitely bring back ’24.’ I’ve heard that it’s supposed to happen, but I don’t know much about it yet. All I can say is that I’ll be watching. I <3 Jack Bauer!
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments, and don’t forget to take a little time to welcome some of our new FMM friends! Happy Monday everyone!