It’s late, and it’s been a long and interesting (and mostly great) day. I just can’t believe it’s Monday again already! I have several thoughts going on in my head that I may or may not share later. I had a pseudo-date last night which didn’t seem to go well, but I got in late and didn’t have the energy to write up new questions. I’ve asked these questions in the past, but I noticed that some of my answers are quite different now. I hope you enjoy answering them!
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Have You Ever?
1. Jumped out of an airplane? No, but I might do it at some point.
2. Lived alone? Yep. I really love it too.
3. Met a celebrity? Yep.
4. Said something to someone that you immediately regret saying? Sadly, yes
5. Had a manicure/pedicure? Of course.
6. Gotten a hickey? Yep.
7. Owned a pet that was not a dog or a cat? Nope.
8. Been outside of your home country? Definitely. I love to travel, and I’d like to go back to Europe soon. Just saying. Does anyone want to join me?
9. Kissed your best friend? Yep. Wow…we’re getting personal here today, aren’t we?
10. Eaten food that fell on the floor? Um, I don’t remember specific instances, but I’m pretty confident that I’ve done this.
11. Met someone online? Yes.
12. Been on TV? Yep.
13. Had braces? I have Invisaligns now. I only have two trays left, but I don’t wear them enough…Sigh..
14. Gone skinny dipping? I’m trying to think about whether or not I’ve ever done it which probably means I have not.
15. Been to the opera? Oh yes. I love the opera.
16. Been caught making out by a policeman? Yep. The last time it happened, we were caught by a campus cop on a college campus.
17. Sung in public? Yep…I used to sing a lot back in the day. I sang with Toby Keith, Don Henley from The Eagles and others. I also used to sing the national anthem at football and basketball games. I loved that.
18. Handed out candy on Halloween? Yep. I like to dress up and hand out candy, but I haven’t done it since I left New York. Maybe I will do something more exciting this year.
19. Been snowed in? Yep. It happened a few times a year in NY.
20. Fallen in front of other people? Ha..yep. It used to happen all the time, but it hasn’t happened in a long time…thankfully.
21. Cheated on a test? Nope. I like school, and I don’t mind studying. Sure, I’m a nerd, but I definitely don’t have to cheat on tests.
22. Regretted saying “I love you” to someone? Hmm, I think I’ve said it a few times when I shouldn’t have, but I always meant it at the time. Do I regret that? Yep, but I don’t beat myself up about it. I just try to be much more selective about saying it these days.
23. Finished a meal in a restaurant and realized that you didn’t have your wallet? Not that I recall, but that sounds like something I would do.
24. Shot a gun? Yep, but only target practice. I was taught by an expert, and I quickly learned that while I respect guns and the rights of folks to own them, I have no interest in them beyond that.
25. Heard a song that was written for (or about) you? Yes.
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back here and link up in the comments! Happy Monday, friends!