School starts again today, and I’m currently taking a break from racking my brain over the classes I plan to take this semester. I love being in school, but I don’t want to be in classes everyday. Yes, I scheduled classes months ago, but I took some of them over the summer so I need a new schedule.
Last week was long and amazing and long. I experienced some amazing things, and I walked thousands of steps. I realize that some people use the weekend to catch up on rest, but I continued burning the candle at both ends. I’m doing things that I enjoy, that make me happy and thankful, and I’m sure I’ll catch up on sleep at some point. 🙂
Now it’s time for FMM. I’m still in school mode, but since we covered that topic last week, I think it would be fun to do some random Q&A today.
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Questions and Answers
1. What is a typical weekday like for you? Well, my days differ since I’m not a 9-5 person so let’s talk about Tuesday since it’s my favorite day right now. I have work to do in the mornings, class in the afternoon (starting tomorrow) and game night with friends in the evening. I also need to make time to exercise so I can easily reach my steps goal.
2. Name one song that never fails to make you happy and one song that you always listen to when you’re sad. Hmm….The happy song is “You Can’t Stop the Beat” from Hairspray, and the sad for a long time has been “Black” by Pearl Jam.
3. Did you watch the VMA’s last night? I watched Justin Timberlake because he’s incredibly talented, beautiful and classy. The rest of it made me feel old so I caught up on some other things instead.
4. Share at least two that you possess. Hmmm, I’m pretty good with nail polish, and I’m a pretty decent singer.
5. Share one thing that you wish you had the confidence to do. Well, speaking of singing…I used to do it a lot, and sometimes in front of pretty large crowds. I loved it, but I stopped doing it for a long time. Now I know that I’m rusty, but I still have a passion for it. I actually do have confidence in my abilities, but my reasons for wanting to do it are different now. I suppose I just need to step up and do it.
6. Tell us about one insecurity that people might be surprised that you have. I’m extraordinarily open about my insecurities – weight, rejection..I’ve come a long way with them, and a big part of that was becoming honest about it.
7. If you could be the CEO of any company, which one would you choose to lead? I’d be the big cheese at my own awesome company, of course, or Apple so I could always have the new gadgets first. 😉
8. List at least three hobbies that make you happy. I love to knit, read and ride my bicycle. It has been raining a lot in New Orleans lately. I know it’s crazy to say this, but the wind and cold water made it difficult to swim this weekend. The wind and rain made it tough to ride my bike too so it’s inside staying dry.
9. Is there someone in your life that you wish you could say “I love you” to? Yes. I usually say it when I mean it, but I can think of someone I love who has never heard it.
10. Share one cool thing that happened over the weekend. Several cool things happened over the weekend. I spent a lot of time with friends. A few of my awesome neighbors spent the day with me yesterday. We went to church, then lunch, then dessert, then the mall, etc. We all agreed that it was a great day all-around, but that was just one of many things. I have a myriad of reasons to be thankful.
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions. Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday, friends!