It’s Monday again, and this is my last week of Summer vacation (which started last week.) I love Fall so I don’t mind starting school again, but it does feel good have a little break.
I realize that most of you are out of school now, but I would guess that most of you have memories of it which inspired this week’s topic.
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. What was your favorite subject in school? I love history…always have.
2. Did you attend elementary school and high school in the same town? Nope. We moved a lot when I was a kid.
3. Are you still friends with anyone that you met during school? I have a few friends from high school who are still friends now.
4. What activities were you involved in as a student? I was all about choir. We sang at Disney World, around Europe, at ball games…
5. Did you bring your lunch, or did you get it at school? I think I did both, but I don’t recall which one I did more often.
6. Did you enjoy shopping for clothing and school supplies? I did, and I still do. My school supplies consist of a few binders, paper and pens. It’s simple, but it is still fun.
7. Name a song or a band that reminds you of high school. Dave Matthews Band….totally.
8. Did you like school? I did. I’m 33, and I go now and still enjoy it. I like learning.
9. How long have you been out of school? See #8.
10. What did you like most about school? What did you dislike most about school? I liked being with my friends, but I was never a fan of homework. Who is?
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions. Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday, lovies!