I wrote a long post about relationships for today’s FMM, then I decided that I didn’t want to post it so I’m starting all over. Maybe I’ll post it some other time, but today I felt like asking some general questions so let’s get to it!
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Getting To Know Each Other
1. What is your favorite flower? I love tulips and colorful daisies.
2. What is a date on the calendar that you’re looking forward to? Today! My dad is coming to visit me, and I’m so excited to show him everything that I love about my life in New Orleans.
3. List at least five characteristics of your ideal mate. I wrote a letter to the “Future Mr. Kenlie” almost two years ago that sums up what I’d like to find in a man, but my answers have evolved a little over time.
I want to be with someone who will be honest, fiercely loyal, intelligent, easy-going and happy. I also want him to pray with me. (That’s new, but this prayer stuff is incredibly powerful and amazing so a relationship with GOD is important to me now.)
4. What is your favorite travel destination? I love Aruba, but I also love Austria. I’d like to go back to both places, and there are many other places that I’d like to visit as well. I do like to travel so…….
5. What is your idea of the perfect date? I don’t have one perfect date in mind. I’d be happy almost anywhere with someone who’s loving and affectionate.
6. What is your relationship with your family like? I love my family, and they love me too….a lot.
7. What time did you wake up this morning? 7:45 (I should have gotten up around 7:15. Oops!)
8. What characteristic do you like most about yourself? Which do you dislike most? I’m outgoing and friendly and sincere. I’m also self-centered at times, and I’m really trying to listen more than I talk.
9. What is your favorite sport to watch? Football is my favorite, but I enjoy lounging on the sofa while watching baseball and golf too.
10. Share a few interesting things that you did over the weekend. I celebrated Shannon’s birthday on my roof Saturday. Sunday I went to church, then I spent the afternoon with people that I care about before spending the evening with more friends. I finally realize why I belong in New Orleans, and I am so thankful for my life.
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments. Take a minute to say hello to someone new this week too! Happy Monday!