It’s Monday again, and it is starting to feel like Fall in New Orleans. We don’t have any snow in the forecast, of course, but the weather is certainly nicer than it has been in months. I needed a sweater to sit on my rooftop over the weekend, and that makes me feel good!
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
A New Season
1. What is your favorite thing about Fall? I love the cooler weather. It makes me want to get cozy! I love needing long sleeves without needing a heavy coat.
2. It’s not Fall until…I can wear a sweater, and it’s dark before dinner.
3. Apple cider or hot chocolate? Both…it depends on my mood.
4. Share a happy Fall memory. Football games with friends in high school tops my list of fond Fall memories.
5. Do you have any hobbies that are seasonally specific? If so, what are they? I like a variety of crafting, but I love to knit in the fall and winter. I like to make wreaths for every season too!
6. What do you miss most about Summer now that it’s officially over? Swimming outside!
7. Do you prefer pumpkin pie or pecan pie? Um, I prefer both. (We all knew that, didn’t we?)
8. Do you suffer from allergies? Thankfully, no…
9. How do you celebrate Halloween? Eh, I’ve never been a big fan of that particular holiday, but I’m sure I’ll go to a party or two…
10. What is the biggest change that you expect to experience during this season? My sister is due to have a baby in a couple of weeks so I’ll have a niece! :)
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday, friends!