I can’t believe it’s already Monday again. The weekend seemed to fly by once again, and I’m flying to California tomorrow. Life is jam packed with awesome things right now, but I’m sleepy so I’ll write more later. Right now, it’s time to get to this week’s topic!
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
First Date Questions
1. Share the details of your dream date. I suppose that depends on the person, but with the weather changing I find myself drawn to the idea of a picnic in City Park. I also like the idea of ordering take-out and watching football, a movie or the news. I’m lame…I know, but these ideas appeal to me just as much fancy evenings on the town right now.
2. Do you tend to make the first move when you want to kiss someone, or do you prefer that someone else does it? I suppose I’m old-fashioned. I would love to make the first move, but it’s probably just not going to happen. The man that I want needs to show me that he wants me too.
3. Sex on the first date: Yes or no? Nope….I’m 33, and I’m ready for something real and lasting. Sex on the first date rarely leads to that, at least in my experience.
4. Share the details of the worst date ever. I once walked out on a date because he so emphatically insisted that I had to eat olives. There was also the time in which I was out with the super handsome chemist who saw me fall on twig and ruin my shoes. I was mortified! Ha…
5. What is your biggest turn-off on a first date? I’d be disappointed if he didn’t open the door for me. I mean, I can open my own doors, but it’s such a sweet gesture.
6. Are you a dog person, a cat person or neither? I’m definitely dog person. I don’t have anything against cats…I just want a puppy! 🙂
7. Do you like spontaneity or routine? I can be spontaneous, but I also enjoy structure. I tend to be drawn to men with roots because I’m attracted to it even though I’ve never really had it long-term, and I’d like to.
8. What matters more to you – how much money your partner makes or how much they love their job? I am attracted to happy, even-keeled people, and I’ve noticed that those people often find a good balance. Money is great, but if you’re miserable, what’s the point?
9. Friends first? Yes or no? Yes, I think…at least most of the time. I want to date someone that I’d want as a friend. I just want to kiss him too. 😉
10. How do you know if someone is interested in you? I’m certainly not an expert on this, but sometimes there’s an undeniable connection. You know, when he looks at you and smiles, as if you’re the only thing he sees. Swoon….:)
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments, and say hi to someone new! Happy Monday, friends!