Today was one of those days in which I was reminded how incredibly blessed I am. After living in downtown New Orleans for a year and looking at the Superdome through my windows everyday, I attended my first New Orleans Saints game, and it was amazing!
My friend who invited me had tickets in a suite so we enjoyed the game in style. 🙂 There was an endless buffet of food and drinks and fancy people, and I enjoyed sushi and drinks. It was so much fun to watch the game live, and doing it with friends make it even more fun.
After the game I walked home to meet friends for an afternoon of fun. Both friends who joined me at my place are incredibly talented so we sang songs all afternoon, talked and ate sushi. When they left I ran downstairs to hop in Clint’s car, and we spent a little time together.
Anyway, it was a lovely day, and I am so thankful for the people in my world who make it so fun and exciting. I know it’s Monday so I’ll stop gushing and get going with FMM, but I just had to take a moment to think about how thankful I am.
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. If you had something in your teeth would you want someone to tell you, or would you prefer to figure it out on your own? Please tell me!
2. If you had to listen to one song on repeat all day today, which song would you choose? I’d listen to Everlong by the Foo Fighters.
3. If you could trade places with someone famous, with whom would you trade? Hmmmm, either Carrie Underwood or Wolf Blitzer.
4. If you could speak another language fluently, which one would you speak? Spanish
5. If you could read one person’s mind right now whose would you choose? Hmmm, no comment.
6. If you were forced to go back in time, which period of your life would you choose? I’m all about moving forward, and I love life today. If I had to go back, I’d definitely choose my time in New York. I’d enjoy a lot of the same things, but I’d do some things differently too.
7. If you had to be trapped in a TV show for a month, which show would you choose? Drop Dead Diva, of course.
8. If you had to give up twitter or Facebook, which would you choose? That’s difficult, but I’m inclined to think I’d give up twitter because I have so many pictures on Facebook. Thankfully, I don’t have to choose!
9. If you could have a present today, what would you want? A new iPad, of course…
10. If you had to choose between celebrating Halloween or Christmas, which would you choose? Forget Halloween! I love Christmas!
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday!