I’ve been quiet over the last few weeks because I needed some time. With the new year approaching, I found myself considering making some changes. I thought strongly about changing the name of my blog. I also considered ending things here, but I love it too much to let it go. Perhaps I’ll make some changes in its appearance soon, but it looks like I’ll be here indefinitely so it’s time to get back to one of my favorite parts of blogging – Friend Makin’ Mondays.
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Friend Makin’ Mondays
1. What has been your happiest moment in 2014 so far? New Years Eve, which turned into the wee hours of New Years morning, was one of my favorite days in recent memory. I had a carefree time with people who matter to me.
2. Share the last compliment you received. I received a lot of compliments on my voice today at lunch.
3. What is one thing that you plan to accomplish in the next week? I plan to swim at least a few miles this week. It’s my favorite workout to do in Oklahoma. (By the way, I’m in Oklahoma.)
4. What is your favorite TV show currently on air? Scandal
5. If you could go anywhere in the world free for the next two weeks, where you go? Hmm, that’s a tough question because I want to see so many places, but I think I’d go to Prague. I’d love to visit Karlovy Vary.
6. Describe a significant event in your life that caused you to change your values system. I met GOD…I mean, I knew him, but I didn’t have a relationship with Him until last year.
7. What made you decide to live where you currently live? I didn’t really know where to go when I left New York. I tried Los Angeles, but I ended up moving to New Orleans because Mom was there. She lives an hour and a half away, and it’s nice to see her whenever I want to.
8. What is the first thing that comes to mind when you think about GOD? I think about all of the grace that He has offered me even though I’m so undeserving.
9. If you could have a long conversation with someone famous (and alive now) who would you choose? Anderson Cooper, of course. It’s been a while since I’ve mentioned him on my blog, but he’s still my favorite.
10. List three things that you’re thankful for today.
- Spending time with Dad, Aunt Janice and Barbara, as well as one of my awesome friends.
- The snow that fell last night while I was cozy and asleep
- The brilliant and friendly server who made me feel totally special at lunch today.
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions on your blog. Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments. I’ve been gone for a while, but I hope that you all will welcome me back into your blogging world. Happy Monday, and Happy New Year!