After a long and happy day, I am exhausted. I couldn’t go to sleep before posting this week’s questions, but I’ll be back to say more later.
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Quick and Easy Questions
1. What time did you go to bed last night? Around 1 am…
2. What is the last thing that made you smile? I had a great day with people who are pretty important to me, and they made me smile a lot today.
3. What is the last movie you watched? I was just watching “The Pursuit of Happiness” for the first time, and the DVR didn’t record the last six minutes. I hope it’s on Netflix. Yikes.
4. What did you have for breakfast today? I forgot to have breakfast this morning. (Yes, I know that’s not a good thing.) I just rushed out to get to church, and that’s something that I need to work on next sunday.
5. Would you rather mop all of your floors or do laundry? Well, I do both, and I’m not particularly fond of either thing. if I had to pick, I’d rather clean the floors, I think.
6. Do you drink coffee? I drink it a couple of times per week, but sometimes I go weeks without it.
7. Will you watch the Superbowl? I usually do, but it’s not in my neighborhood this year so it won’t be as exciting as last year.
8. How often do you shop for groceries? Once a week or so….at least for now.
9. What kind of workout will you do today? I’ll do the express circuit at Planet Fitness today.
10. Do you use a fitness tracker? I have a FitBit, and I’m still trying to figure out how to make it work best for me.
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions. Don’r forget to come back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday!