I can’t believe that it’s already Monday again. It’s also February, and that just doesn’t seem possible.
I didn’t post FMM last week, and I am thinking about asking a trusted friend to take it over for the next few months. Would you still participate if it was hosted by someone else?
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. Did you watch the Super Bowl? If so, what was your favorite part? I didn’t pay much attention after the national anthem, but the impromptu party that I attended was a lot of fun.
2. What is the weather like where you live? It depends on the moment. It was below freezing most of last week, then it was in the 70’s over the weekend. It’s supposed to be cold again this week.
3. When is your birthday? July 5
4. Do you prefer sparkling water or flat water? I love sparkling water, but when I need my thirst quenched, I usually prefer flat, room temperature water.
5. How many hours did you sleep last night? 5 or so.
6. What is your favorite day of the week? Hmmm, I’d have to say Sundays. Yesterday was absolutely amazing from start to finish. Church was incredible, which really set the tone for the rest of my day. I was surround by people who matter to me, and that always makes me feel good too.
7. If you had to choose between riding a bike or swimming, which would you choose? I suppose it depends on the day, but generally, I think I’d pick swimming. I absolutely love it.
8. How often do you eat red meat? I don’t eat it often, but I had some last night. Troy and Hunter grilled all kinds of meat (and veggies too.)
9. What time did you wake up this morning? 6:30, and now I’m sleepy!
10. Do you have any goals for the week? Last week my goal was to exercise consistently, and I plan to continue that this week as well.
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions. Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments. Happy Monday!