1. I want to see Mount Everest in person someday. I have vacationed in the Colorado Rockies and the Swiss Alps, and I’d love to see the Himalayas. When I saw Pike’s Peak again on my last trip, I was blown away by the realization that Mount Everest in more than twice as tall. I cannot imagine it, but I’d like to see it.
2. I don’t watch a lot of TV, but I am currently obsessed with The West Wing. I look forward to getting home most nights and watching and episode or three. 😉 I plan to watch Nashville from the beginning soon too.
3. One time, when I was in Paris, I got to catch a few minutes of the Tour de France. I had no idea how cool it was at the time, but looking back that was pretty amazing.
4. I’ve never been on a cruise, and I’d really like to go on one soon.
5. I’m extremely sensitive to noise. I just don’t like it. I don’t mind traffic jams, but incessant noise bothers me the way most people are bothered by traffic.
6. I’m really passionate about helping people apply and enroll for college. I’ve helped 19 people with the process since last fall, and I get a major thrill out of watching them succeed. (I also like having my friends in class with me, and sometimes that happens.)
7. Sometimes I have dreams about searching DC or NY for my favorite cupcake from Crumbs Bake Shop. It’s called “The Good Guy,” and it’s amazing. I’m looking forward to having one in a few weeks.
8. I have Invisaligns, but I stopped wearing them for ages. Now when I put them in, they hurt like hell. I know I need to if I want to achieve an amazing smile, but I’m unmotivated at my current weight. Silly reason…I know.
9. I have friends from the internet that I’ve never met in person, yet they matter to me as much as the friends I see everyday.
10. I’ve taken so many health (science) classes for fun, that it now looks like I’ll have a degree in that area in addition to Marketing/Public Relations.