It’s week two of Thoughtful Thursdays, and I think it’s a good idea to get to know each other a little. It’s a good idea if anyone else chooses to link up with me. If not, I’ll just sit here and talk to myself.
Please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your Thoughtful Thursdays questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own Thoughtful Thursdays post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
All About the Blog
1. How long have you been blogging? I’ve been blogging for a solid decade, but I’ve been blogging here since 2009.
2. What do you like about being a blogger? I like connecting with people that I would never get to know otherwise.
3. What do you dislike about being a blogger? People leave mean comments sometimes that they’d never have the nerve to say to my face. (Maybe the would, but gross.)
4. What are the top 5 topics that you write about most frequently? Has it changed since you started your blog? My weight, my desire to lose it, my friends, whatever is happening in my life, etc.
5. How often do you read other blogs? Are there any that you read regularly that we should be reading too? There are a few that I read pretty regularly, but since I’m hosting this link up, my suggestion is the read the ones in the comments below. That’s what I’m going to do.
6. How do you define success when it comes to blogging? I guess that has changed a lot for me since I started. It used to be about getting my feelings out, but now it’s about saying something that people care about, hearing their responses, etc. Sometimes it’s still just about me and my feelings too. Did I answer the question? Not really…Ha
7. Share something that you know now as a result of blogging that you didn’t know before. There are some things that I just choose not to discuss here. There are areas of my life in which I don’t want to invite the opinions/scrutiny of others. On a more positive note I know that there are people all over the world who want to see me succeed, who want to see me happy…It’s pretty incredible.
8. Has blogging had an effect on your life? If so, share the details. Yep…I’ve talked about it all here ad nauseam, but in short, I’ll say that it has given me a voice that I might not have otherwise.
9. How did you come up with your blog’s title? My goal is to go all the way in life and weight-loss, and I like puns.
10. What’s the coolest thing about blogging? The people.
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments!
See you next week…