If you’ve been around for a while, you probably know that I hosted a blog link up called Friend Makin’ Mondays for a long time. I handed over the reigns to someone new in 2014, but I’m back and ready for some new, weekly fun.
I’ve decided to create a new blog link up called Thoughtful Thursdays. I’ll post a series of questions each week, and you’ll be invited to answer them on your blog before coming back here to link up in the comments.
I love linking awesome bloggers to other awesome bloggers, and this has always been a great way to do it. My blog doesn’t have the daily traffic that it once did, but that might be because I wasn’t around daily. Now the goal is to bring people together while jumping back into the loop myself. Will you join me?
Please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your Thoughtful Thursdays questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own Thoughtful Thursdays post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Trying Something New
1. Do you have plans to do anything in 2015 that you didn’t do before? If so, what will you tell us about it? I’d like to be more consistent in making healthy choices, which is something that I’ve done before. It’s just not something I’ve done lately.
2. Use one word to describe the hardest part of change. Uncertainty
3. What is the last thing you purchased for yourself (outside of necessities?) Coffee at Starbucks. I’m not addicted enough to call it a necessity. Ha
4. What is the best movie you’ve seen in the last 3 months? I’ve watched a ridiculous number of Hallmark Christmas movies over the last three months, and I’d have to say that the best one was either One Starry Christmas or Best Christmas Part Ever. Interstellar was alright too, but none of them beat SnowBride from last year. (Hey Hallmark, Why can’t I get it on DVD?)
5. If you could travel to one place that you’ve never been today, where would you go? Rome
6. Are you an introvert or an extrovert? I’m definitely an extrovert, but I have moments in which I prefer to be alone. I’m definitely not an introvert, but I have a few introverted tendencies once in a while.
7. Share one thing for which you are thankful so far in 2015. Home. I miss my family like crazy (the ones in CO and OK,) but I love home. I don’t like the summer-like temps, but I like a lot of other things here. Tonight I love the comfort and warmth of my bed.
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s question! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Take a few minutes to say hello to someone new too.
Until next week…