Jesus Makes All Things New

If you’ve been reading my blog for any length of time, then you may know that I think Jesus is awesome. You may also know that I spent a lot of time ignoring Him, but over the last couple of years that has changed significantly. I still have struggles like everyone else, but I love Jesus. I also love the peace that comes with the realization that He loves me.

I blogged at All The Weigh for nearly six years, but I’m making the change to All He Says I Am because it represents who I am now. I’ll still continue to talk about my weight, friends, travels, family, Jesus, and day to day things, but God is a huge part of my life now.

My biggest priority is understanding God’s character and who I am in Him, and I spend a lot of time reading His Word to understand it.

Bible

So, I’m here, and if you’re reading this, I hope you’ll embrace the changes with me. Either way, I’ll be here, and I’m thankful for my new little space on the interwebs.

*****

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!

2 Corinthians 5:17

Kathie
    March 20, 2015 at 3:53 am

Awesome…. I certainly will still be following you

March 20, 2015 at 4:28 am

Thank you so much, Kathie! <3

Ninette
      March 23, 2015 at 2:34 am

Amen!! I will a;so still be following you! I love it when people talk about Jesus and what he has done for us!!;)

Deb Willbefree
    March 20, 2015 at 5:55 am

😀 I LOVE this! Tears to my eyes time… 😀

Deb

March 20, 2015 at 5:58 am

Deb, You might want to grab a cup of coffee and read the backstory tab at the top of the page. I remember how much you longed for me to experience the things I talked about there…Thanks for being here..

Tracy @ My Tiny Tank
    March 20, 2015 at 7:07 am

I’ve been reading your blog for some time now and I’ll be reading this one too. Thanks for sharing your back story and your born again story. Xoxox

March 20, 2015 at 7:19 am

Tracy –

Thank YOU for the e-mail. I wouldn’t have caught that without you!

Sara P.
    March 20, 2015 at 8:43 am

I love the new name, been a reader for years and can’t wait to read more!

Lauren
    March 20, 2015 at 9:17 am

I think it is awesome that you are following your heart and writing your story just as it is.

Toby
    March 20, 2015 at 11:01 am

Love that you are learning and seeking THE word of GOD. I actually just started reading the Bible. My hubs and I have been going through some rough times and started going to counseling with the preacher of a church we attend from time to time. I can’t wait to read all the great things to come.

sunny
    March 20, 2015 at 4:35 pm

I love this new focus! I need it and so do all the junior high girls I work with at church (and the high school girls). A real struggle for them is their identity in Christ vs. what the world says their identity should be.

Mike
    March 23, 2015 at 8:59 pm

I am glad that you are still here too Kenlie and that you are making this change. I feared that your blog would disappear when you said that you were going to make changes.
    And may I say what a wonder and honor it is to meet a fellow believer in Christ and to hear you speak so highly of Him. I am so thankful that I came to know Him in my early teen years and feel such a great relief that He carried me through some hard times the last 15 years or so. Though I still have my fears and anxiety that I struggle with (the albatrosses of my life), sometimes they have to take a back seat when I pray and speak to God. He is awesome!
    I will indeed embrace the change with you. So please, please, please, keep your blog going! I love the new name for it by the way. Your blog, though I have only been here a short time, has had a positive impact on my life already. It’s a form of ministry you could say, one that I can certainly (and hopefully, if you wish to continue to have me here) be a part of. 🙂

Nancy Marie Skrobis
    April 4, 2015 at 2:47 pm

How great to hear Kenlie, that you have found Him! Jesus has carried me through some devastating, awful times and I am happy he is in your life. Let us rejoice together – HE IS RISEN!!!!!
    N~