Coffee, Cooking and Connecting

After a blogging break it’s always tempting to catch up on everything that’s been happening since my last post, but if we’re connected through social media you already know that I’ve been cooking up some amazing fall recipes, traveling and spending time with friends and family, reading a great American novel and knitting like a champ. (How did I ever drink iced coffee without a cup sweater?)

Cooking and Knitting

During my time “off” from the blogosphere I’ve been searching for opportunities to create change in my life. I’ve decided to make some professional changes, and I’ve faced moments of self-doubt, stress and challenges. I’ve also felt some relief, and I’m looking forward to seeing what’s in the horizon.

If you’re reading this I hope all is well for you, and I’m looking forward to connecting more with everyone soon!

DeeAnna
    October 13, 2015 at 2:50 pm

Three best things that go together so well : Coffee, cooking, and connecting !

October 13, 2015 at 4:14 pm

Isn’t that the truth, DeeAnna? 🙂

Diane
    October 13, 2015 at 3:57 pm

I miss your blogs, Kenlie, I hope that you start blogging soon and I love all the recipes that you have been posting and of course, the sweater for your drinks!

October 13, 2015 at 4:15 pm

I don’t know what it is about Fall, but I love cooking and baking at this time of year!

Mike
    October 13, 2015 at 4:09 pm

Thanks Kenlie! All is going fairly well for me too. I just celebrated another birthday, and I’m looking forward to what new possibilities will be coming my way in my new year of life.
    I too am deciding to make some personal changes and doing my best to turn my life around; not letting stress and anxiety control me. It’s going to take some work, but with God and the love and encouragement of my family and friends, I know that I will be able to achieve this goal.
    And congrats on your accomplishments and projects that you are working on! I’ve been doing some great things too; making postcards to mail to my pen friends, writing and more journaling, and even connecting with some great and wonderful people. So at this moment, I can say that life is good. 🙂

October 13, 2015 at 4:18 pm

That’s wonderful to hear, Mike! It’s hard to make changes, but it usually proves to be a great thing. Happy birthday!

Mike
    October 14, 2015 at 11:16 pm

Thank you Kenlie! I know that it will be a challenge to adjust to such changes, but I know that the end results will be wonderful! I pray that all goes well in the changes that you will be making in your life as well.
    And thank you so much!!! 🙂