It was nice to reconnect with a few old friends last week, and it was also fun to connect with a couple of new people. That’s what I love about Friend Makin’ Mondays, and I hope you guys will hang with me as we continue to grow together again.
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Spring is Here
- What city do you currently live in? New Orleans, LA
- What’s the weather like where you are? It’s perfect right now. Of course it could always rain tomorrow. 😉 Seriously though, it’s been gorgeous (70’s and breezy.) I wish it was this beautiful all year!
- When you eat at a restaurant do you prefer to eat inside or outside? At this time of year I don’t mind eating outside, but when it gets hotter I usually prefer the a/c.
- What is your favorite season? It was always Winter until I moved to New Orleans. Now I think early Spring is my favorite here (even though I still love Winter most.)
- When you go on vacation do you prefer the beach or the mountains? It depends. I always love a beach vacation, but I love spending time with my family at their home in the Rockies.
- What do you like most about Spring? The beautiful temperatures, blue skies and baseball season. I loved baseball more before I lived in New Orleans too, but I still catch a game here and there.
- Share one of the greatest moments of Spring from your childhood. When I was 5 years old (maybe younger) I found the golden egg at an Easter egg hunt, and I still have the trophy I won. Ha
- Do you prefer to wear shorts, capris or dresses at this time of year? Or do you prefer something else? This lady does not wear shorts. I wouldn’t be opposed to some brightly colored bermudas if I could find them, but I’m most comfortable in dresses. They make me look put together, and they’re usually comfortable too.
- What do you miss about Winter? Snow…We don’t really have Winter here in New Orleans, but I travel enough that I get to enjoy snow from time to time.
- What do you look forward to about Summer? Swimming!
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back and share you link in the comments! Also remember to take a few minutes to comment on posts that others share.
Happy Monday, Friends!