home Netflix

What Are You Watching on Netflix?

When we moved, Michael and I decided to take a break from cable because neither one of us watches much TV. We do have Sling, so I’m able to record Hallmark movies, of course! We also have Netflix, and we are currently watching White Collar. I watched it when it originally aired on USA Network, though I didn’t watch the final season.

Before White Collar, we watched Madam Secretary, which we loved. I’m really looking forward to when the latest season comes out on Netflix because we’ll definitely binge watch that! I watched Cedar Cove recently too, but I’m not sure what we’ll watch after White Collar.

We only watch a few hours of TV per week, but it’s a fun to curl up on the sofa with my husband (and maybe a glass of rose) to watch a well-written show. We don’t watch things that are particularly dark, violent, or scandalous, but we do enjoy the shows I mentioned above.

What are you watching on Netflix? Do you have a favorite show that you’d share with me?

Daisy
    May 10, 2018 at 8:53 am

We got rid of our Netflix subscription years ago because we just don’t take the time out to watch tv very much. Now I’m a little regretful because my favorite (The Great British Bake Off) got moved from PBS to Netflix. LOL.

May 13, 2018 at 9:51 pm

I’ve never seen that, but maybe I’ll watch it at some point! It sounds like a show I’d watch too!

Alexx's Keto Avenue
    May 10, 2018 at 12:15 pm

Love the post! You should check out Royal Pains it was on USA network like White collar but I believe it’s on Netflix as well, I love the show it’s very funny and the cinematography is really beautiful! Have a great day.

May 13, 2018 at 9:52 pm

I did see a few episodes of that, and we will definitely add it to our watchlist. Great idea!

katt frauen
    May 10, 2018 at 12:47 pm

I have Australian netflix so I guess it is different shows but I just watch a brilliant British comedy called Gavin and Stacey I dont normally like comedy but i enjoyed this and Nailed It was good also.

May 13, 2018 at 9:53 pm

I wonder if that airs here. I’ll check it out, if so. I used to love a British comedy called “Keeping Up Appearances”. I wonder if it’s on Netflix.

Marylyn Gonser
    May 11, 2018 at 4:53 pm

I am really enjoying THE HANDMAIDEN on Hula, also, THE GOOD DOCTOR also on TV network and
    Hula. We enjoy once a week movie on Netflix usually a documentary or adventure.

Amy
    May 11, 2018 at 11:04 pm

If you don’t mind subtitles, The Grand Hotel is very good.

May 13, 2018 at 9:54 pm

I don’t think I’d watch the first one, but I do want to see The Good Doctor. He played Logan in Gilmore Girls, which was one of my favorite shows!

May 13, 2018 at 9:54 pm

I don’t mind subtitles. Thanks for the input!

mfclingan
    May 12, 2018 at 8:05 am

I haven’t been watching much on Netflix…but on YouTube we have been immersing ourselves in mountain biking videoes. Some of those guys are crazy!!! And while I am not that nuts on my bike, it does make me yearn to ride!!!

May 13, 2018 at 9:55 pm

That sounds pretty motivational! I never considered doing that. Good idea!