Goals Healthy Habits Healthy Living Learning Lifestyle

Does Anyone Here Use PowerSheets and Planners?

I’m a paper person who loves office supplies, and while I use an electronic calendar to make sure that I don’t miss work meetings and appointments, I enjoy using a paper planner to keep my life organized. I schedule most things in my paper planner including rest.

Over the years I’ve tried a variety of planners – Mead, Kate Spade, the Happy Planner, Erin Condren, the cutest one I find at Barnes & Noble, and more. I love the look of the Erin Condren Life Planner, but I didn’t buy one this year because I want a planner with a monthly calendar and weekly pages as well. Instead, I used a Blue Sky planner that I found at Target. It was $10, and it’s still in great condition.

I’m also interested in trying the PowerSheets Intentional Goal Planner in the upcoming year because I’ve heard that it’s a great source to help you really focus on your goals and achieving them, but I don’t think it will replace the traditional planner that I use every day. The idea is that there are thought-provoking questions about your previous year, in addition to other questions, that help you zone in on specific goals and timelines to meet those goals. Michael and I set some pretty specific goals for this year, and while we crushed it in some areas, we also could have done better in others.

Ideally, I’d buy a daily planner and a goal planner, but that seems like a bit much. I’m not sure which planner I’ll choose for the coming year, but I want it to be pretty and functional without breaking the bank. I’m currently considering whether or not PowerSheets are worth the price.

Have you ever used one of these planners? If so, which one?

What’s your favorite way to keep your life organized?

Debbie
    November 16, 2018 at 7:10 pm

I too use a daily planner. I get the prevention book that comes out every December for the next year. I really enjoy using it and it’s got a lot of Health ideas and it as well as the yearly calendar

November 26, 2018 at 10:37 am

That’s interesting. I haven’t heard anything about it, but that’s a cool idea.

Nancy Boatright
    November 16, 2018 at 9:04 pm

I brought the Living Well planner by Ruth Soukup. It has both the monthly and weekly sheets. And a lot of goal planning. I haven’t set and planned goals in forever. So I haven’t used that section. I am still trying to get used to this planner

mfclingan
    November 16, 2018 at 9:17 pm

I have had so many notebooks and planners over the year. I have consolidated and I’m planning on keeping one planner that has everything in one place…we shall see how that works!!!

Kate Jolley
    November 16, 2018 at 11:23 pm

I have a planner that I HAVE to have both the month plan and the weeks. but with enough space to write things down but not have hours. Weirdly enough I bough a random one at Franchescas and I really like it!

Laurel Elliott-Jones
    November 17, 2018 at 5:14 pm

I use the Dream book-Planner from the Dragontree Apothecary.

Rebekah
    November 17, 2018 at 8:48 pm

I have used the InnerGuide planner, found on Amazon. It helps me balance work & home & reminds me to keep myself & my children as top priority.

Tracey
    November 20, 2018 at 11:11 am

I still use a planner. I tried going “online” only but it didn’t work well for me. I did recently invest in a Living Well planner, which allows for a monthly goal, budget, has weekly and month at a glance views. I am excited to get started on it. I hope you find something that works well for you. This is the first year I’ve used the Living Well planner.

Chrissy
    December 3, 2018 at 6:11 pm

Funny, a friend gifted me a Blue Sky planner from next year! I purchased the Power Sheets goal planner for the first time this year and looked at a few “hefty” planners online before ending up with another one from Target! I like this simple weekly and monthly planner because it also has a place for a “to do” list, “call/emails”, “errands”, and “notes” alongside the weekly page. Love that! Anyway, I’m in the goal prep aspect of the PowerSheets and I’m already enjoying it. I think it’s a good investment. It’s changing how I think some and that, well that’s where it all begins, right?

Rebecca Ann Weatherly
    December 4, 2018 at 12:53 am

Blue Sky planner for years for day to day scheduling and bought Power Shhets to try for 2019 for goal setting and general life planning. Did the first day of prep work today.