I was much more excited at this time last week because my sister and niece were about to arrive. They left this morning with my brother-in-law who arrived over the weekend, and I’m thankful for the incredible week I had with them. I’m just sad to see them go.
This week’s topic is one of my favorites, and I’m looking forward to seeing what everyone else keeps in their bag. My handbags tend to be big, and if you check out what’s in it you’ll know why!
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
What’s In Your Bag?
Snap a picture if you can, and tell us about what’s inside your bag today.
Here’s a breakdown of what’s in my bag:
– iPad. Because I like easy access to the internet and my books
– A magazine about New Orleans lifestyle that ‘the suit’ gave me last week.
– My favorite Michele watch.
– Pink Pop Phone that Leslie gave me. I plug it into my iPhone and/or iPad on a regular basis. I love it! (Anderson Cooper has a black one!)
– Daisy by Marc Jacob. I wear that perfume when I’m feeling flirty.
– Buxom lip gloss. It turns minty as you wear it, and that can be fun. hehe
– Pink highlighter. You never know when the urge to study might hit. Ha..
– Coach wallet and Coach Skinny. I use the skinny to hold my business cards since I don’t have a proper business card holder.
– Black Burberry reading glasses
– Neutrogena hand cream. I love this stuff.
– Green tea mints from Trader Joe’s
– Camera case. (The camera took the picture.)
– A silly present that I’ll give ‘the suit’ later today.
– Ray Ban aviators
I also carry a few things that aren’t pictured, such as my favorite 32 oz. Nalgene water bottle, Altoids and green tea packets. Do you see why I need to carry such a big bag?
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s question! Feel free to participate even if you can’t snap a picture for us, and be sure to come back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday, Friends!